Experience one of the most accurate and versatile web-based time and labor management applications on the market. This application has been created to address the complex and evolving needs within your industry.
Not only does it collect attendance data, but it allows for powerful reporting and configurability to fulfill virtually any business requirements. Features include employee and manager self-service (ESS and MSS) workflows, configurable business logic, mass edit capabilities, multi-level security, and rich data collection options.
Configurable business rules allow for easy mapping of your business requirements without the need for custom scripting or programming in the software.
- Versatile Pay Rules Engine makes determining pay associated with regular and overtime hours a breeze. Multiple scenarios can be supported, including the location or cost center, shift differentials, order of importance, and more.
- Flexible Accruals Management incorporates company requirements such as eligibility, tenure, and hours worked. Accruals can be synchronized with external payroll or HR systems. ESS/MSS approval workflow speeds up this process while reducing the occurrence of errors.
- Powerful Rate Tracking on a global and/or personal level includes multipliers for special rate conditions and effective dating, which assesses the impact of changes prior to running payroll. Changes to rates can occur at any time during the pay period.
- Dynamic Scheduling provides the ability to enter and change schedules on the fly whether they are based on a daily, weekly, or other recurring pattern. This flexible frame of reference allows employees to be assigned to schedules or vice versa.
There are an almost unlimited number of ways to view information, which allows employers, managers, and administrators to see exactly what types of data they need, how much they need, and when they need it.
- Use Quick Links to immediately navigate to your most important reports
- Create individual report settings using advanced filtering or custom columns that can be shared on a global or departmental level
- Determine managers’ access within reports with security profiles, allowing them to view the same report, but only for those employees they manage
- Check projections by running reports to view budgeted vs. actual hours worked while including billable and nonbillable rates
- Choose from a wide range of export options including CSV, Excel, PDF, and XML
- Zero in on several functional areas using a standard built-in dashboard
- Instantly respond to information with reports that function as tools with drill-down capabilities